Featuring advanced-performance mapping technology and load-limiting logic, the new pumps reduce energy consumption by as much as 30% compared to pumps supplied with a loose-variable speed drive. Together with more-efficient pump hydraulics, the new 1-10 horsepower pumps can save an additional 20% compared to competing integrated products with induction motors.
Other features of the new Design Envelope outdoor pumps include:
- Cover to protect touch-screen user interface from dirt and sunlight
- Overhead weather shield protects motor fan from ice seizures
- Factory-tested NEMA 4X rated controls are TL approved
- Available Parallel Sensorless control provides additional energy savings through best-efficiency staging
- Available Pump Manager service provides pump performance tracking along with alerts, alarms and data storage
For more information, visit www.armstrongfluidtechnology.com.