The Plastics Pipe Institute, Inc. has announced the winners of its Projects and Members of the Year program during its annual membership meeting, which was held virtually on May 12. PPI members also recognized a Member of the Year in each division for outstanding support and contributions to the association and the industry. For full details, visit plasticpipe.org.
Winning projects for PPI’s Building & Construction Division are:
- Utah Valley University pedestrian bridge snow and ice melting project, PPI Member Companies: REHAU and Uponor Inc.
- Texas Military Base, Training Center 5 and 6, PPI Member Company: Asahi/America
PPI BCD Project of the Year Winner:
- Utah Valley University pedestrian bridge snow and ice melting project
PPI Members of the Year honorees for each division are:
PPI Building & Construction Division
- Rick Stock, Uponor Inc.
PPI Drainage Division
- Joe Babcanec, P.E., Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.
PPI Energy Piping Systems Division
- Chris Ampfer, WL Plastics
PPI Municipal & Industrial Division
- Barb Donaldson, WL Plastics
PPI Power & Communications Division
- Randy Kummer, Southwire Company