Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, has launched the new ecocirc 20-18/ecocirc+ 20-18 – Variable Speed ECM Smart Circulator. The newest generation variable speed ECM smart circulator, ecocirc 20-18 provides a highly efficient product for both heating and cooling as well as potable water. The ecocirc+ 20-18 model comes with additional premium features – such as Bluetooth communication – allowing wireless connectivity directly to a smartphone or tablet for remote access control.
The ecocirc 20-18 works for most residential systems and potable water systems, including heating and cooling systems, residential buildings, domestic hot water systems, systems with thermostatic radiator valves, underfloor heating systems and thermal solar systems. With the ability to replace more than 70 pumps, the ecocirc 20-18 is highly reliable for pump replacements at jobsites.
Features of the standard ecocirc 20-18 include:
- Maximum of 20 feet of head or 18 gpm
- 70W maximum power
- Nine different modes to choose for proportional pressure, constant pressure or adjustable speed control
- Complete integrated system protection (CircGuard)
- Automatic air purge to remove trapped air in pump
- One-turn knob with LED display for easy reading and setting of the pump
- Check valve in the box
- Insulation shell
Features of the advanced ecocirc+ 20-18 include:
- Bluetooth for wireless communication to mobile devices
- 0-10V input
- Temperate control
- eAdapt auto learn and Night Mode
- Digital display to show pressure, flow rate and power consumption
The Bell & Gossett ecocirc 20-18 is designed to simplify circulator pump selection by providing high flexibility and high-energy efficiency performance across a wide range of pumps and sizes. Solving a multitude of heating, cooling and potable water applications with nine different product settings, the new ecocirc 20-18 line is a cost-effective and inventory-reducing solution.
For more information, visit bellgossett.com/ecocirc2018.