The inaugural Process Heating & Cooling Show to be held June 15-16, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, Illinois, will bring together executives who are responsible for heating and cooling processes from a cross-sector of industries including oil & gas, electronics, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, packaging and plastics and many more. The event will offer a vibrant exhibit hall, exceptional education, and dynamic networking functions.
“We look forward to finally bringing the industry together after a yearlong delay,” said Erik Klingerman, senior group publisher, BNP Media. “We have been working closely with our educational advisory committee and our partners at the Industrial Heating Equipment Association and Refrigerating Engineers & Technicians Association to develop a stellar education program which will kick off with a keynote presentation by Omar Nashashibi from The Franklin Partnership, who will review the latest government regulations, international trade, tariffs and changing tax laws.”
Omar Nashashibi is a Washington, D.C.- based lobbyist and strategic consultant who uses his over 20 years’ experience lobbying in the nation’s capital, as well as the contacts developed with government officials, to help clients navigate the challenges and risks of public policy actions and how they impact a business or industry. Nashashibi works with manufacturers, producers, distributors and others to identify vulnerabilities in the supply chain and risks to customers caused by the imposition of tariffs or new trade agreements. He also provides real-time analysis of how new regulations and laws relating to taxes, OSHA, EPA and others could cause disruptions or create opportunities. He will deliver the keynote at 9:00 a.m. CT on Wednesday, June 15.
In addition to the keynote, the education program will offer several sessions approved for continuing education credits by the following accrediting bodies: the Engineering Registered Continuing Education Program; Refrigerating Engineers and Technicians Association; the American Institute of Architects and International Association for Continuing Education and Training. The following courses will offer 1 PDH; 1 RETA PDH; 1 AIA LU/Elective; and 0.1 IACET CEU. For full access to the conference program, click here.
- Heat Source Selection and Evaluation presented by Angela Krueger, ASI, Division of Thermal Technologies, Inc.
- Optimizing Process Cooling with Variable Frequency Drives presented by Tom Stone, Thermal Care, Inc.
- Infrared 101 – How and When to Use it to Improve Your Process Heating presented by Marty Sawyer, Trimac Industrial Systems, LLC
- Reclaiming Heat Transfer Fluids Satisfies Sustainability and Budgetary Objectives presented by Richard Beemsterboer, ORG CHEM Group
- Keeping Refrigerated Warehouses Sustainable with Thermal Energy Storage presented by James Bell, Viking Cold Solutions
- Oil-free Process Cooling & Heat Recovery Process/Comfort Heating Symbiosis Systems presented by Drew Turner, Danfoss
- Optimizing Your Heating System for Energy Efficiency presented by Edye Buchanan, BriskHeat Corp.
- The Secret to Safer Steam Methane Reforming presented by Mike Spalding, Reuter-Stokes, a Baker Hughes business
The trade show will feature Silver Sponsor Omega; Bronze Sponsors ASTEC and Thermalogic; Education Sponsors Drager and Frascold; and Technology Sponsor Hurst Boiler in addition to dozens of other companies. To learn more about exhibiting and sponsorships, contact Susan Heinauer at email@example.com or Frank Prokos at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.heatingcoolingshow.com.
For free registration, click here before April 15.