Registration is open for the 2022 American Society of Plumbing Engineers’ Convention & Expo, which will be held Sept. 16-21 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The conference and expo is designed to enhance the professional development, technical education and career growth of plumbing industry professionals. More than 250 global exhibitors will showcase the latest plumbing products and new technologies. In addition, over 25 technical education sessions will be offered.
This year’s keynote speaker will be Chris Stricklin, co-author of “Survivor’s Obligation: Navigating an Intentional Life.” A retired Air Force Colonel and a combat-decorated fighter pilot, he will share his inspirational story on how he learned to heal and live more fully on a daily basis.
In addition, this year’s convention & expo will offer the following special events:
- Women of ASPE Leadership Forum
- First-time attendee reception, sponsored by KOHLER
- ASPE keynote & breakfast awards ceremony
- ASPE racing at Indy pinewood derby
- ASPE member loyalty breakfast
- ASPE Young Professionals networking outing
- Certification appreciation breakfast
Any professional working in or looking to break into the design/build industry, as well as students curious about construction industry professions, should attend.
To register or learn more, visit expo.aspe.org.